Happy Easter
Happy Easter! Check out the new truck Martin got in his Easter pile.
When I was trying to think about what to write for this gigantic update, I couldn't really think of anything amazing Martin had done in the past month. But as I looked back at pictures we've taken, I realized he's done some pretty cool stuff. Check it out:
- He spent an awesome Boys' Day with Dad and Grandpa, complete with a trip to McDonald's for his first Happy Meal.
- He got a real haircut! They did it at a salon and everything. He's such a big boy and no longer looks like the 5th Beatle.
- He went to California (with me) and saw Aunt Julie, Grandma, and Grandpa, chowed at The Local Yolk, and rooted me on while I competed in the intermission game during an LA Kings game.
- He grew like 3 inches, no joke...
- ...Probably because he ate enough chorizo migas from Nueva Onda to feed a small nation.
- He didn't learn to walk.
- He didn't learn to swim.
It's been quite a month, all in all. As usual, now that this giant update is behind us, I hope to be able to return to the more regular updates. The ones that include endearing stories of how precious Martin is. The ones that bring a tear to your eye. The ones that keep you coming back for more...
Pictures!
Happy Meals are delicious. Super-size me, Grandpa!
This guy was born to have grandchildren.
So full of migas he could burst, Dad unsnaps Martin's waistband to let things settle a little.
Before his first big boy haircut.
Haircuts rule! Can we do this all the time, Mom?
After the haircut, looking very styled and oh so cool.
What his new haircut really looks like.
Out in California, Martin leaves crawl marks on the beach.
Mom, Grandpa, and Martin cruise along the Strand.
Back home and all tuckered out. He still adores Elizabeth and sleeps with her every night.
Finally, Martin would like to give a shout out to the newest member of his posse, Miss Felicity Joan Juarez. Felicity was born yesterday to Mom's cousin and is his second cousin or something like that. Welcome, Felicity! We can't wait to meet you in person!


2 Comments:
What a dapper new haircut, although I dug the Beatles 'do too. Glad your new computer is up and running so we could see the new pictures.
Jen
Yay...so happy for updates! So glad you've got a new computer to keep us in the know!
Congrats on the new family memeber...I believe the baby is your first-cousin-once-removed, and Felicity and Martin are second cousins. ;)
Love the haircut, too, was he really that good for the whole haircut?!?! If Joe has his way, Gabby will never get her haircut...he says all her "power" is in her hair. ;) See you guys, soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home