Martin, Winnie, and Libby - The D'Andrea Pack

The D'Andrea family grew by leaps and bounds on February 23, 2005 when Martin Edgar was born. We grew again on June 20, 2007 with the arrival of Winston Raphael. And now we've got a softer side with the introduction of Elizabeth Wren on April 26, 2009. Enjoy our adventures!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Birthday To Martin!

Enforcin' the Law

This past Saturday was Martin's first birthday party. It was a total rager, and everyone had a great time. Martin got some more birthday cake (carrot this time) and didn't barf! Martin had so much fun that he's already started planning his next birthday party. I'm not sure which one of you boys told Martin about strippers while you were at his party, but I wish you hadn't. He's now insisting on a "police officer" at his next party.

I put together an album of birthday party pictures. Click here to check it out. Aunt Lissa and Uncle Jeff took some great pictures, too. Here's a link to their album. Make sure you play the slideshow so you get to see the comments. They're a hoot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Svoboda Family said...

At first glance I thought that picture was of Martin crawling to a baby toilet, as if he had indulged a bit too much at his first birthday party... Are you sure Zach didn't pass one of those beers to Martin?

Jen

3:36 PM  
Blogger Erin & Arthur said...

No beers, but I definitley cleaned some jello off his birthday shirt...

5:08 PM  
Blogger ZParents said...

Good times, Martin. Hey - next year in Israel, yeah? Ciao.

-WeeZ

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home