Birthday Bonanza
Martin's been a busy boy this week. It started Tuesday when Zach came over for a few hours while his mom got beautified. The three of us had fun hanging out, and Zach showed Martin a ton of cool new tricks. Until Zach came over, Martin had no idea the Tupperware was so accessible, and that it could be tossed all over the floor. Thanks, Zach! The boys had fun trading bites of lunch and drool-covered toys while I tried to keep an eye on both of them. I have no idea how people with twins do it.
Wednesday was my birthday and Martin and I celebrated with a trip to the park. He loves to go crawl around and check out the other little kids. He's even started enjoying the swings, which is a big deal considering how he mostly just tolerated them when he was little.
For my birthday, Martin decided to finger paint me his very first masterpiece. Although I don't think he ever really understood the concept, he did have fun smearing the paint everywhere. It's hard to say if he's a budding Picasso, but I think he's got potential. Of course, I'm a little biased...
My birthday celebration continued today with a picnic at Zilker Park. We enjoyed a delicious lunch overlooking Barton Springs Pool, then headed over to the playground so Martin could work off his kale and banana sandwich. Martin climbed his first steps and then actually requested a swing. Incredible!











5 Comments:
is that ziggy or HeatMiser?
i forgot to add that they both ROCK!
Zach SWEARS that Martin put him up to it and that he only complied so Martin could finally get his hands on the tupperware and not get in trouble.
Zach SWEARS that Martin put him up to it and that he only complied so Martin could finally get his hands on the tupperware and not get in trouble.
I'm not sure I'm buying that story, Zach.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home