No Teeth...Yet
Well, Commander Crabapple sailed off to wreck havoc on some other poor infant's mouth, thank goodness. He left behind a happy boy who still has no teeth. That's probably for the best, since Martin has a new way of giving hugs. He wraps both hands around your head and lunges in with his mouth open. A successful hug ends with him either biting or sucking on your chin. I think it's adorable, but people his size are a little put off by the move.

I'm hugging you, I promise!
Martin has learned a few new tricks this week, all of which I'm sure are extremely important to his development. First, he's learned to purr. All the time spent with Zach and his three cats has really paid off! Martin vibrates his tongue up against the roof of his mouth and makes a gurgling purring sound that really produces some drool. I don't have a good picture of that one.
Martin's second trick is to stick just the tip of his tongue out of his mouth. I know he didn't learn this one from the cats. As previously reported, Martin inherited my pointy tongue and he's started putting it to use. He shocked someone at the grocery store the other day with his cheekiness but followed it up with a great big smile that made everything OK.

Just the tip.
I've got an album of this week's pictures, but it's not quite ready yet. Martin just woke up from his nap so that's the end of my alone time. We're off to party at the grocery store, but look for more pictures later this weekend. Rock on, dudes!

1 Comments:
Bring on the rest of the pictures...can't wait to see them!!!
Sorry the teeth didn't break through...hopefully the actually teething won't be so bad. Gabby's 1st tooth eruption was a non-event. I didn't even know she was teething until I felt a sharp tooth with my finger!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home