Commander Crabapple of the USS Fuss-n-stuff Reporting for Duty
Martin hasn't been his usual Mr. Jollykins the last day or two. He's been crabby, fussy, clingy, and generally grumpy and it's been breaking my heart to see him like this. It's also been breaking my back, carting around his 16 hefty, grabby pounds, but that's another story. I had my suspicions yesterday that he could be cutting some teeth and this morning I knew it was true when, during an out and out wail, I saw two little white lumps on his bottom gum right in front. I choked up just a little when I saw them - my little babe is growing up! I scooped Martin up and gave him a big hug and a kiss. What else could I do?

Leave My Mouth Alone

1 Comments:
that is so sweet arthur. you're almost as big a softy as yogi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home