Martin, Winnie, and Libby - The D'Andrea Pack

The D'Andrea family grew by leaps and bounds on February 23, 2005 when Martin Edgar was born. We grew again on June 20, 2007 with the arrival of Winston Raphael. And now we've got a softer side with the introduction of Elizabeth Wren on April 26, 2009. Enjoy our adventures!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Martin's Softer Side

Since Martin's friend, Zach, generated so much interest by dressing up in a hot little number of his mom's, Sunday morning Mom thought it would be fun to let Martin try on an old favorite. Yes, the bathrobe and slippers that were a baby shower gift from Martin's cousin, Hilary, made a reappearance. Martin obliged the fashion show by doing his most darling ballerina pose. He's such a dainty little lad!

He's going to kill me for this some day.


Mr. Cotton Candy, revisited.

After that humiliation, Mom decided to make it up to Martin by taking him on a hike at the Greenbelt. Thanks to a nice guy at REI, the baby backpack fit Mom and Martin a lot better this time and we both enjoyed the hike. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and I was so thankful we lived in a cool place like Austin.

Hitting the trail.

In the last post I promised more pictures from last week. Well, here they are: CLICK ME, CLICK ME!

As a bonus for Martin's most dedicated fans, I also posted the rest of our summer pictures. There are nearly 90 of them, just so you know what you're getting yourself into. You can check them out here: SUPERCALIFRAJILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS*. There are some from June and some from August but none from July. July was naughty. Just kidding. Check the archives for a link to the rest of the summer pictures, including July.

*I actually managed to spell that right on my first try. What a genious!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will help him flee the country after he kills you. you brought it on yourself old man.

9:36 PM  
Blogger ZParents said...

He's gonna kill you no question.

3:25 PM  
Blogger j.w.cohen said...

My G-d, boy. Have some dignity. You actually look excited to be Mr. Cotton Candy! I hope your father didn't have a hand in this. But seriously, you do look awfully cute.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he smiling or just biding his time? one day he will be strong.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Erin & Arthur said...

Martin has already started to revolt. His crankiness yesterday knew no bounds. I think I'd rather he get the killing over with quick than suffer through another day of whining like that.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home