Martin, Winnie, and Libby - The D'Andrea Pack

The D'Andrea family grew by leaps and bounds on February 23, 2005 when Martin Edgar was born. We grew again on June 20, 2007 with the arrival of Winston Raphael. And now we've got a softer side with the introduction of Elizabeth Wren on April 26, 2009. Enjoy our adventures!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Catching Up

As usual, it's been a while since I posted anything. Since the last post was all the way back in December, there is a ton to report. A few highlights:
  • Winnie started sitting up, then crawling, and now pulling up on things. He's totally mobile now. He also loves him some finger foods. No words or teeth yet, but he's working on both.
  • Martin turned 3! He handled his birthday with the usual gusto and had a fun party complete with a moonwalk in the back yard. It rocked.
I can't remember all the stuff we've done in the past few months, but I did put together a photo album of some highlights from February I thought you might like. Here's a link. Eventually I'll get some more pictures here on the blog, but that may not be for another few days. Meantime, enjoy these pictures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem...

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March? I'm sending in CPS.

Jess

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to update your site? Come on now, Mom... we need an UPDATE!!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home