Here We Go Again...
Things have been pretty quiet on the blog front for a while, but I swear I have a good excuse. I'm pregnant again! Yes, Martin is going to have a little brother or sister sometime around June 24 of this year. We're all very excited about the big doings. When asked if he wants a brother or sister, Martin usually first replies with"Sisser. Okay." If you try to confirm, though, that he wants a sister, he then says "Brother. Okay." He's just about 50/50 with the sister/brother preference, so as you can see he's keeping his predictions very close to the vest. We plan to follow his example and not find out the sex ahead of time. It'll be another big surprise in the delivery room!So far everything is going well. I've finally moved out of the dreaded first trimester, better known around our house as the Parasite Stage, and have my energy and good mood back. Everyone is much happier. I've felt the baby move, and we'll get to get a good look at him or her some time in the next 3 weeks. According to BabyCenter.com, the baby looks something like the picture above and is about the size of a avocado.
What have we gotten ourselves into?

2 Comments:
Yay! Congrats! Bring on the next D'Andrea! Baby-to-be Cohen can't wait to meet Baby-to-be D'Andrea next summer.
Holy COW -- there is a naked picture of Erin on the website!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home