Martin, Winnie, and Libby - The D'Andrea Pack

The D'Andrea family grew by leaps and bounds on February 23, 2005 when Martin Edgar was born. We grew again on June 20, 2007 with the arrival of Winston Raphael. And now we've got a softer side with the introduction of Elizabeth Wren on April 26, 2009. Enjoy our adventures!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back on Track


It's finally fall in Austin! After months and months and months and months of scorching temps, we've got beautiful 75 degree days and chilly upper 40 degree nights. It's gorgeous again, and even the flowers are blooming for the second time this year. To celebrate this lovely season, Martin learned a new word - "toasty" - as in, I'm going to cram you into last season's sleep sack so that you'll be toasty while you sleep. It's pretty cute.

So what's a boy to do when it's too chilly to go barefoot in the house but he doesn't quite have the balance to walk around with just his socks on? Bust out the slippers, of course. Good old Aunt Jean, Uncle Curt, and cousin Stephanie live in Maine and are our source for all things moose. They sent these adorable little moose slippers to Martin back before he was even born, I think, and it's finally time to use them. As you can see from the picture, Martin LOVES the moose! Which brings us to another new word, "moosh".

Oh yeah - we got a new camera. And I gave Martin a really bad haircut. A month ago. And it's STILL this short.

2 Comments:

Blogger Svoboda Family said...

Cute mooshes. And I dig the haircut, I think it makes him look like a cop.

Jen

2:51 PM  
Blogger Erin & Arthur said...

He'll be working South Lamar this afternoon, so you better watch the speed, lady.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home