Martin, Winnie, and Libby - The D'Andrea Pack

The D'Andrea family grew by leaps and bounds on February 23, 2005 when Martin Edgar was born. We grew again on June 20, 2007 with the arrival of Winston Raphael. And now we've got a softer side with the introduction of Elizabeth Wren on April 26, 2009. Enjoy our adventures!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'll Help Myself, Thanks

Hmm, this looks like a nice place to sit and have a little snack. Elizabeth, can I offer you a grape or perhaps some Win Schuler's cheese?

This morning while I was making Martin's breakfast, I left the door to the fridge open just a little too long. Martin stepped up to the fridge and started investigating. This is nothing new for him - for as long as he's been walking I've kept a mini-colander on the bottom shelf of the fridge full of berries or grapes or some other little Tinsker snack and he's always been free to help himself. What made today's snacking different is that he decided to plant his little booty down on the lowest ledge of the fridge and make himself comfortable while eating his grapes. To complete the scene, he included Elizabeth in snacktime and also brought along his sippy cup, just in case the grapes parched his little throat. It was pretty stinking cute, as you can see.

Toddler life is not without its trials, and even a quick pre-breakfast snack can take a disasterous turn if you're not careful. While I was buttering Martin's waffle, I heard a small crash, then turned to find this sad scene. Thank goodness I had my camera handy.
A little help please? My snack attacked!

1 Comments:

Blogger ZParents said...

Very funny, mama D'Andrea. You are a hoot, and Martin provides the best material.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home