It's Been A Long Time
It's been quite a while since I posted anything to this blog, and I apologize. Martin's been begging me to add new pictures because he's changed so much in the last month and he wants all his fans to see. Martin's almost two months old now and he really is a new boy. He smiles, gurgles, and he's so much bigger. One thing hasn't changed - he still loves gazing at ceiling fans, probably even more so now than ever before. He's just the best thing ever.
Here's what I'm going to do for you. I'm going to put a few of Martin's highlights here on the blog, then add a link to a couple of albums at Ofoto for those of you who don't want the condensed version of Martin's adventures. We've taken a lot of pictures in the last month, so get comfy and check them out here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home